Hey, everyone! The 2011 Editoral Staff had our first meeting yesterday, and it was great! We’re all very excited to get this year’s edition started!
We nailed down submission guidelines (which can also be found on our “About” page). Submissions are due by March 6, 2011.
Submission guidelines are as follows:
- Art: photography, painting, sculpture, drawing, collage, digital prints; digital photographs and files of artwork in 300 dpi jpeg files only
- Literary: poetry, creative non-fiction, short fiction, critical essay, drama; 3000 word maximum
Electronic Submissions Only:
- Send your submissions by March 6, 2011 via email attachment to email@example.com
- You may submit no more than five pieces in any category.
- Individual submissions should include no indication of identity.
- Subject line of email: “OASIS Magazine Submission”
*In the email body, include
1. your name (as you wish to see it printed in the journal)
2. your mailing address (school and home, if different), telephone number, email address
3. the title and genre of ALL submissions
– for literary submissions, please indicate title, genre, and number of pages [title/(poetry, creative non-fiction, short fiction, critical essay, or drama)#)].
– for art submissions, please indicate title and genre [title/ (photograph, painting, drawing, collage, or digital print)]
4. a brief 50 word biography or artist’s statement
We can’t wait to read/see your submissions!