Welcome back! We have had some early submissions, and we are super excited about this year’s edition. Please look over the guidelines for 2013 and get those submissions in to us!
Submission guidelines are as follows:
-photography, painting, sculpture, drawing, collage, digital prints
digital photographs and files of artwork in 300 dpi jpeg files only
-poetry, creative non-fiction, short fiction, critical essay, drama.
3000 word maximum
Electronic Submissions Only:
- Send your submissions by March 28, 2013 via email attachment to
- You may submit no more than five pieces in each category.
- Do not put your name on the attached submissions. Include your name in the body of the e-mail with your bio (see below).
- Subject line of email should read: “OASIS Magazine Art/Literary Submission”
*In the email body, include
1. your name (as you wish to see it printed in the journal)
2. your mailing address (school and home, if different), telephone number, email address
3. the title and genre of ALL submissions
- for literary submissions, please indicate title, genre, and number of pages [title/(poetry, creative non-fiction, short fiction, critical essay, or drama)#)].
- for art submissions, please indicate title and media [title/ (photograph, painting, drawing, collage, or digital print)].
4. a brief biography or artist’s statement
5. include the name of any campus sponsored organizations or honors societies that you are in (Kappa Pi, Sigma Tau Delta, NCTE etc….).